Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THE TENNIS PLAYER AND THE GYPSY

Unquestionably, Rafael Nadal is a phenomenal tennis player.  And while he may not show quite the same level of skill in his acting debut, Rafa steams up the screen with Shakira in her video for "Gypsy." The song is catchy but pretty silly, leaning heavily on the lyric, "I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me."  To illustrate the point, Rafa spends the majority of the video with his shirt off.



No doubt the two make a smoking hot couple, though they've both denied rumors of an affair.  And I'm happy to see Nadal branching out and doing his part to bring tennis to the mainstream, but I'd much rather watch him strut his stuff on the tennis court.  Which is exactly what I will be doing this evening at the Sony Ericsson Open in Key Biscayne, as he takes on the formidable Frenchman, Jo-Willy Tsonga.  Now that's a hot match.  Vamos!

No comments:

Post a Comment